The FPRM is a doctoral education in Rural Management leading upto the title of “Fellow, Institute of Rural Management, Anand”. It has a minimum residency requirement of 3 years. It seeks to promote inter-disciplinary/ cross-functional scholarship in the broad field of rural management, with a provision for specialisation in any of the following thematic fields; Management of Collectives;
- Agribusiness/ Rural Marketing;
- Natural Resources Management;
- Development Management;
- Micro-finance Management;
- Governance and Sustainable Livelihoods;
- Rural Infrastructure and Services Management;
- Public and non profit Management.
|Derived from the Institutional Mission, the overall goals of the programme are to;
- Promote scholarship and build knowledge in the field of Rural Management;
- Develop scholars and teachers in rural management; and
- Stimulate academic and research work in IRMA.
Institute of Rural Management, Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001, Gujarat, India
Contact: 02692-260391,260181 Fax: 02692-260188
This site is best viewed with resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels on Internet Explorer version 8 and above, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Copyright © 2013 IRMA