Eligibility Requirements for FPRM 2017
To be eligible for admission to the FPRM 2016 Programme an applicant must satisfy one of the following conditions;
- PGDRM from IRMA; or
- PGDRDM from IRMA with one year post-diploma work experience; or
- Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at graduation (college) level; or
- Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience; or
- Four-year professional degree (engineering, agricultural sciences etc.) with 60% marks and at least three years work experience;
- Applicants having valid score of UGC JRF in relevant disciplines (management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc.).
The eligibility requirement for applicants from SC/ST/OBC/dap (differently abled person) is 5% less than those specified above.
In exceptional cases, a person with a high professional standing and proven competence, not possessing a PG degree but whose experience can measure up to a PG degree might also be considered for admission to the Programme. In these cases, the FPRM Executive Committee would consider the quality of the published and unpublished work and/ or professional contributions of the applicant and establish equivalence to the relevant PG course subjects.
Applicants with PGDRM qualification from IRMA and applicants who have valid score of UGC JRF in relevant disciplines (management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc.) are exempted from online admissions test and will be directly called for interview.
JRF is mandatory. Only NET is not sufficient.