Centre of Excellence / Units
IRMA has set up five Centres of Excellence approved by the Government of India:
- Center for Sustainable Livelihoods
- Center for Rural Infrastructure and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Center for Social Entrepreneurship and Enterprises
- Center for Public Policy and Governance
- Centre for Rural-Urban Dynamics
These Centers were inaugurated by Dr. Mihir Shah, Member Planning Commission and member of the IRMA Board on April 12, 2013.
The five centers create an enabling climate for knowledge enhancement in tandem with the Think Tank Initiative and RBI Endowment Unit, both floated with the idea of encouraging policy-oriented research.
Institute of Rural Management, Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001, Gujarat, India
Contact: 02692-260391,260181 Fax: 02692-260188
This site is best viewed with resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels on Internet Explorer version 8 and above, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Copyright © 2013 IRMA