Please go through the instructions mentioned below carefully. There is a table below which will guide you to register online for new users. Those who have already registered may go to Registered Applicant`s Service directly.
1. You need to register with your valid e-mail ID. Auto generated password will be sent to your email account. You need to keep record of user-id and password for future use.
2. You need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate.
3. Please ensure that correct information is entered prior to final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After final submission, it will not be possible to edit the application form.
4. Please upload scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature at the appropriate place in the form.
5. Please upload the scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category as applicable.
6. In your own interest, you should keep a copy of the filled-in application form.
7. Application form fees once paid will not be refunded.
There are two methods of submitting your application:
Admissions Office, upon receiving the request and demand draft, will send printed materials (prospectus, application form) to such applicants. Applicants belonging to the BPL category will be exempted from paying application fees. However, they are required to send their request with self-attested latest proof of BPL status issued by the appropriate authority.
Method 1: Applying Through Printed Application form
Applicants opting for this method may collect the application form from the IRMA Admissions office or they may write to the following address with a demand draft drawn in favour of the "Institute of Rural Management Anand" payable at par at Anand.
Address to request for application form
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Anand – 388 001, Gujarat
Method 2: Applying Online
The procedure for online application submission is explained in the table below
| Apply Online and Pay Through Payment Gateway
Pay through payment gateway. In order to avail this service you need to have a valid credit/debit card issued by scheduled bank (VISA / Mastercard).
Terms and Conditions
Refund and Cancellation: No Refund will be made after the payment is concluded.
• The details given by the applicant on the application form will not be shared with anyone else.
Term of Services: Payment through the payment gateway facility is available for only those applicants who want to apply online and wish to pay the required fee through payment gateway facility.
• When you have registered with IRMA for applying online you will be asked for your personal and academic details.
• IRMA uses this information for the purpose of deciding your candidature for admissions in its academic programmes.
• Please upload scanned or digital copies of your photograph and signature at the appropriate places
|Pay to any branch of SBI and Apply Online
• Take a print out of SBI challan available on Admissions Important Downloads section of the IRMA website.
• Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI will then issue a unique ID number.
• Use this unique ID number and apply online through the IRMA website.
• Please upload scanned or digital copies of your photograph and signature at appropriate place on the form.
|Below Poverty Line (BPL) Applicant Apply Online
• Application form fees are waived for applicants belonging to “Below Poverty Line (BPL)” category.
• Please follow the procedure to apply online.
• Please upload scanned or digital copies of your photograph and signature at appropriate places on the form.
• Upload the scanned copy of self-attested latest proof of "Below Poverty Line (BPL)" status issued by the appropriate authority failing which the application will not be processed.