Call for Pre-conference Workshop Proposals
ICMIAM 2022 invites proposals for workshops to be held as pre-conference workshops. The goal of the workshops is to provide additional venues for discussing novel ideas and recent results of research in progress. The workshops will be dedicated to exploring the current status, challenges, and perspectives of the conference's central themes. These include, but are not limited to, asset management and systems; rural assets and SDGs.
Different full-day and half-day workshop formats are possible. A workshop can develop through a moderated discussion or breakout sessions, resulting in a draft paper or report to be completed and published after the workshop. Particular priority will be given to these formats that require the participants' active involvement.
A workshop proposal should be submitted as a PDF document, no more than 4 pages long, sent by e-mail to the Workshop Chair and Co-chair. The organization of the proposal shall be as follows:
- Workshop title
- A short description of the workshop, including its objectives, dynamics and rationale, as well as how and why it fits the audience of ICMIAM2022. This description should include the topic, format, and details about the requested type of submission from prospective attendees.
- Name, email address, and affiliation of the workshop chair(s) and a brief bio of each of them.
- Requested duration (half-day or full day) and expected number of participants.
- Participants selection or invitation process.
- Description of plans for promoting the workshop and disseminating its results.
- History of prior workshops on this topic, when applicable.
Submission deadline: 30th June 2022
Acceptance Notification: 31st July 2022
Final Submission: 31st August 2022
Prof. Gopi Chattopadhyay (email@example.com)
Prof. Luis Soares Barbosa (firstname.lastname@example.org)