• Prof. Vivek Pandey attended Summer School on Advanced Econometrics at the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain during Jun 27 - July 8, 2016.
• Prof. Girish K Agrawal moderated a panel discussion on financial inclusion under Corporate Social Responsibility in the Conclave organized by Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance, Symbiosis International University, Pune on July 25, 2015 in Pune which was attended by international interns of RBI - College of Agricultural Banking, Lead Bankers of Pune district and several corporate and industry association representatives.
• Prof. Vivek Pandey was selected to attend a Workshop on Impact Evaluation Techniques, organized by PHFI, Measure Evaluation (UNC Chapell Hill, USA) and GEMNet-Health during July 20 - 31, 2015.
• Prof. Girish K Agrawal presented a paper on 'CSR-CFP Relationship in India - An Idiosyncratic PESTEL context and Research Agenda' in GSCSR 2015 Conference organized by IICA New Delhi and IIM Raipur in New Delhi on May 15-16, 2015.
• IRMA signed an MoU with the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) on April 17, 2015. Under the MoU joint training programmes will be conducted to train CSR professionals from Private and Public Sector Corporations and NGOs/CSOs. The MoU also envisages the designing and knowledge sharing of CSR programmes (on the part of both signatories) besides engaging in CSR relevant activities concerning impact assessment, research and knowledge dissemination, among other things. Other collaborative activities include joint certification and diploma courses besides joint seminars, conferences, and workshops.
• Prof. Girish K Agrawal attended the conference on ‘Corporate Social Responsibility: Beyond Compliance - One year on... State of the Mission' organized by Indo-American Chamber of Commerce on April 7, 2015 which was inaugurated and presided by the Governor of Maharashtra.
• Prof. Girish K Agrawal was invited to speak during the CSR Live Week Conference on ‘CSR and National Goals towards Shared Value' held during August 27-28, 2014 at the World Trade Center, Mumbai. He was a panelist on ‘Impact Measurement for Sustainable Development'. The participants included leading Corporations, Social Entrepreneurs, Philanthropists, and NGOs. The two day event also showcased social initiatives adopted and supported by various organizations at an exhibition.
• Prof. Girish K Agrawal was invited to be part of the ‘Aspire Circle' as one of the founding fellows. The aim of this group is to promote Social Leadership which is inclusive of social sector stakeholders: CSR Heads, Foundation Heads, Impact Investors, Philanthropists, Social Entrepreneurs, Academia, Government, NGOs, Intermediaries, and Religious / Cultural Institutions. The fellows are CSR leaders from corporate, NGOs, and academia. There are five cohorts, each having around 20-25 leaders. Prof. Agrawal is part of Cohort 1. Prof. Agrawal has become a lifelong Fellow of Aspire Circle (http://aspirecircle.org/fellows.html)
• Prof. Girish K Agrawal delivered the AFRE BROWN BAG seminar: "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) - A 3.3 Billion Dollar Problem in India" on June 9, 2014 at the Michigan State University. Post this talk, the discussion revolved around the role and potential opportunities for academic institutions to intervene with knowledge and other initiatives to direct CSR expenditure for sustainable development.
• Prof. Girish K Agrawal was invited to deliver a keynote address in a seminar on "Changing Dynamics of CSR: Moving from Charity to Responsibility', organized by the Center for Culture and Development, Vadodara on May 20, 2014. Prof. Agrawal also moderated a session during the seminar.
• CSR Round Table
Round Table Dialogue on 24th - 25th March 2014
• Coffee for Cause - India's First 10 CSR Thought Leaders Felicitated at Coffee for Cause