Emanating from the need to build a powerful instrument of continuing interaction between the Institute and its Alumni in April-June 1994 – 'Network' has since expanded its readership to include IRMA's designated sector organizations as well. Currently Network is being sent to about 3000 individuals/organizations associated with the Institute.
Besides providing professionally useful material in the form of articles and short write- ups, 'Network' also attempts to offer information on the following:
- Activities of the institute
- Excerpted articles from IRMA faculty members' research/consultancy
- Interesting and useful contributions from the Alumni as well as the PRM and FPRM participants
- Placement opportunities within IRMA's designated sector, etc.
- Happenings at the Institute in terms of MDPs – planned and conducted, new recruits at the institute, and PRM/FPRM activities