Fee Structure and Financial Assistance
- The fee structure for PGDM (RM) 2021-23 programme is detailed in Annexure-1.
- Costs for students are kept low through cross-subsidisation, with the aim of helping them serve the needs of the challenging rural sector more effectively
- Student’s cooperative mess: IRMA has a cooperative mess which is governed and managed by students. The students share all costs of boarding
Scholarships at IRMA:
Financial assistance is provided to deserving candidates through various following schemes and scholarships.
- SC scholarships* – This scholarship covers the entire cost of education of SC candidates are available at IRMA. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has allocated 4 scholarships to IRMA for SC students. The scholarship covers tuition fees, non-refundable charges, lodging and boarding expenses, cost of books, stationery, and a personal computer. (www.socialjustice.nic.in)
- ST scholarships* – A full scholarship is allocated for 5 ST candidates by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. The amount of the scholarship covers tuition fees, boarding and lodging expenses, book grant, and a one-time grant for the purchase of a personal computer (www.tribal.nic.in)
- Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme*
The Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme, as per the AICTE rules, is available at IRMA.
Educational loans are available from various banks to candidates enrolling at IRMA. Canara Bank, Anand, United Bank of India, Anand, and Bank of Baroda, Anand provide student friendly education loan services for IRMA PGDM (RM) students
*Number of scholarships and Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme are based on year to year sanctions/approval from the concerned authorities.