Fee Structure and Financial Assistance
- The fee structure for PGDRM programme is detailed in Annexure-3.
- Costs for students are kept low through cross-subsidisation, with the aim of helping them serve the needs of the challenging rural sector more effectively.
- Student’s cooperative mess: IRMA has a cooperative mess which is governed and managed by students. The students share all costs of boarding.
- Scholarships @ IRMA : Financial assistance is provided to deserving candidates through various schemes and scholarships.
- SC scholarships* – This scholarship covers the entire cost of education of SC candidates are available at IRMA. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has allocated 4 scholarships to IRMA for SC students. The scholarship covers tuition fees, non-refundable charges, lodging and boarding expenses, cost of books, stationery, and a personal computer. (www.socialjustice.nic.in).
- ST scholarships* – A full scholarship is allocated for 5 ST candidates by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. The amount of the scholarship covers tuition fees, boarding and lodging expenses, book grant, and a one-time grant for the purchase of a personal computer (www.tribal.nic.in).
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities* - Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for Top class Education for Students with Disabilities of The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities is available at IRMA (www.disabilityaffairs.gov.in).
- Bridge Fund: A fund of Rs. 50 lakhs has been set aside by the Institute for students facing economic deprivation to bridge the gap between the dates of payment of IRMA and disbursement of education loan from Bank.
- Educational Loans: Educational loans are available from various banks to candidates enrolling at IRMA. Canara Bank, Anand, Central Bank of India, Anand, and Bank of Baroda, Anand provide student friendly education loan services for IRMA PGDRM students.
* Number of scholarships and its availability are based on year to year sanctions from concerned Ministry.