IRMA Alumni Association
The “Institute of Rural Management Alumni Association" is a registered body of 2000 plus alumni. The Association office located in the IRMA Campus, is a non-profit organization, constituted and operated for the advancement of the following key objectives -
- It strives to develop a concern for rural problems and further the legitimate interests of the deprived sections of the population, within the overall purpose and objectives of the Institute.
- To act as a forum for interaction for the Alumni of the Institute.
- To take up the activities of common interests of Alumni such as :
- Organizing meetings, seminars, short duration refresher courses, discussions, conferences and other programmes
- Promotion of the professional interests of its members
- Inform the members of the recent developments in the field of management and academics
- To publish books, journals, magazines and other materials for promoting the objectives of the Association
- Any other activities which the members of the Association decide upon to further the achievement of the objectives of the Association
- To achieve on its own or in conjunction with other organization(s) all or any of the objectives of the Association
- To act as a forum to further the interaction between the Institute and the Alumni of the Institute.
- The New Executive Committee members of Alumni Association for the current term are -
President: Prasann Thatte (PRM 18)
Vice-President: Meher Gadekar (PRM 5)
Secretary: Ajay Desai (PRM 16)
North Zone Representative: Dr. Ravi Chandra (PRM 25)
South Zone Representative: S. Swaminathan (PRM 19)
East Zone Representative: Aniket Mitra (PRM 32)
West Zone Representative: Ritu Kejriwal (PRM 27)
CFO, IRMA, Ex-Officio Treasurer: Mr. Alok Singh
Alumni Chair, IRMA: Prof. Anand Venkatesh