Selection Process - Indian Nationals
Stage I: Short-listing based on CAT/XAT/CMAT Scores
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their CAT 2023 / XAT 2024 / CMAT 2023 scores.
- Students will be informed on the shortlist decision through email / SMS to their registered email address and mobile number.
Stage II: Interview Process
The stage II of IRMA admissions process consists of IRMA Written Ability Test (IWAT), and Personal Interview (PI).
IRMA Written Ability Test (IWAT): Shortlisted candidates will be called for the next round of selection, where they will have to appear for a Written Ability Test on the day of their personal interview. Candidate will need to write about 200/300 words on a given topic. It is designed to evaluate a candidate's rural aptitude as well as written communication skills.
Personal Interview (PI): Candidates shortlisted for interviews with IRMA faculty will be assessed on their managerial abilities, communication skills, and suitability for the Institute's program. In view of the fact that the PGDM (RM) caters to a very specific clientele; namely organisations contributing to broad-based rural development in India, the candidate's attitude towards rural management is of particular importance.
Personal Interview will be conducted in OFFLINE mode. Candidate will be given an option for centre of Personal Interview.
Offline Personal Interviews will be conducted on the following centres.
* IRMA reserves the right to change and/or cancel any Personal Interview centre.
The following criteria will be used for the final selection of candidates:
- CAT 2023 / XAT 2024 / CMAT 2023 Percentiles (35%)
- Personal Interviews (PI) (35%)
- IRMA Written Ability Test (5%)
- Academic Performance (5%)
(10th Std.: 1.5%, 12th Std.: 1.5% and Graduation: 2%)
(Female and Transgender: 3.5%, Male: 0)
- If a candidate can provide a valid proof of having passed their 10th Std/ 12th Std from a school located in an aspirational district, they will get 2 marks in their final score.
- North Eastern State residents will receive 3 marks provided they submit a valid domicile certificate.
- Sports Diversity / Extra-Curricular Activities (1.5%)
- Candidates with a valid certificate of their participation in sports / Extra-Curricular Activities at different levels will receive marks corresponding to the level of participation.
- Academic Diversity (2%)
- Candidates from any discipline other than Engineering and Agriculture and Allied disciplines will get the benefit of Academic Diversity.
- Academic Pedigree (3%)
- The institutions/universities will be decided based on government rankings - NIRF 2023 Ranking (Engineering, Dental, Pharmacy, Law, Medicine, Architecture, Agriculture and Allied and other Colleges).
- Work Experience (5%)
- Only full-time and paid employment will be considered.
- Experience in months as of September 30, 2023.
|Experience in Month
Score (Maximum - 5 Marks)
|7 to 12
|13 to 18
|19 to 24
|25 to 30
|31 to 36
|37 to 42
|43 to 48
|49 to 54
|55 to 60
- Candidates should note that mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria does not guarantee consideration for shortlisting of the next admissions stage.
- There is no management quota for admission to PGDM (RM) at IRMA.
- The entire admissions process at the Institute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Anand.
Mr. Janak R. Brahmbhatt
Phone No.: 02692-221657
Mr. Chandrakant Parmar
Phone No. 02692-221659
WhatsApp No.: 90237 30310