IRMA Admissions Process (PGDRM 2020-22)
"Last date for applying to PGDRM 2020 - 22 is January 10, 2020"
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) announces admissions to its flagship two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM). The programme is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and IRMA is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
A. IRMA will be shortlisting and calling applicants in two ways:
- Merit-based Calls: Candidates of General Category, who score above 85 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA and PI process.
- Profile-cum-merit based Calls: Candidates of General Category, who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 and fall in the Profile-based call criteria will be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA and PI process. The key criteria to shortlist candidates based on profile are: (i) Excellence: Graduation from Top universities and Colleges, (ii) Work Experience in Social Impact, Community Development, Livelihoods, Policy and Advocacy, Agriculture and Allied sectors; (iii) Graduation in Social sciences, Development studies, Agriculture and Allied sciences.
Cut off for the candidates of reserved categories will be decided separately at appropriate time.
B. Shortlisted candidates will be called for selection process at IRMA where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2020 (IRMASAT 2020), Group Activity and Personal Interview. IRMASAT 2020, GA and PI process will be conducted at IRMA.
- IRMA reserves the rights for considering application under Profile-based Selection.
- Candidates should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing for next stage of Admissions process.
- IIMs and XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of academic programmes at IRMA.
The entire admission process at the Institute shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Anand.