Selection Process (for Indian Nationals):
Selection Process of Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management) 2021 - 23:
The last date for applying to PGDM (RM) 2021 - 23 is January 20, 2021
Applicants are required to appear for the CAT2020 conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) OR XAT2021 of Xavier School of Management (XLRI).
IRMA will be shortlisting and calling applicants for IRMA Social Awareness Test 2021 (IRMASAT 2021), Group Activity (GA), and Personal Interview (PI) in two ways:
1. Merit-based Calls:
The Admissions Committee will decide category wise cut-offs (CAT2020 and XAT2021 percentile scores) for shortlisting applicants for IRMASAT 2021and GA and PI process.
2. Profile-cum-merit based Calls:
The Admissions Committee will also decide category wise cut-offs (CAT2020 and XAT2021 percentile scores) for shortlisting applicants for IRMASAT 2021and GA and PI process under the Profile-cum-merit based Calls. The applicant will be considered under the profile-based calls ONLY if the applicant is a graduate in one of the following disciplines:
2. Agriculture Engineering
3. Dairy Technology
7. Cooperation (if it is relating to Agricultural cooperatives)
8. Food Science
9. Food Technology
10. Food Processing
11. Agri Packaging and Processing
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process at IRMA, where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2021 (IRMASAT 2021), Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
IRMASAT 2021, GA and PI process will be conducted at IRMA.
- IRMA reserves the right to consideran application under Profile-based Selection.
- Candidates should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting for the next stage of the Admissions process.
- IIMs and XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of academic programmes at IRMA.
The entire admission process at the Institute shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Anand.