The FPRM admission process comprises two stages. The first stage includes receipt and screening of applications. The second stage involves personal interviews.
To be eligible for admission to the FPRM 2019 programme an applicant must satisfy the following two conditions:
Eligibility: Anybody with a postgraduate or postgraduate equivalent degree/diploma from a recognized university or institution in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade can apply. (5% less for those eligible for reservations). Those expecting to complete the final exams of these degrees by July 01, 2019 may also apply.
Qualifying Exams: Having valid scores/results of the last five years in any of the following standard qualifying exams or tests.
• The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university/institution does not have a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by IRMA by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100. Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before July 01, 2019, are encouraged to apply.
• The cut-off period for validity of the qualifying exam or test score is five years preceding the last date specified for the submission of application form to FPRM. Valid scores obtained from February 21, 2014 onwards in all the specified qualifying exams are eligible.
• Those with PGDRM from IRMA and PGP from any of the IIMs (including Agri-Business Management) are exempted from the above qualifying tests or validity period.
• IRMA follows the statutory reservation policy of Government of India. Seats not filled by candidates of the reserved category will be offered to the general category.
• Merely fulfilling eligibility criteria may not entitle a candidate for a personal interview or automatic admission to FPRM.
All eligible applicants must submit along with their application a preliminary research proposal of about 2000 words. The proposal should cover topic/problem of the proposed research, its relevance, objectives and methodology of the study, and expected results or findings.
An applicant may apply online. Fees applicable to admission is displayed in the Table below.
|General & OBC
| Rs. 1400/-
|| Rs. 700/-
Last date for receipt of completed applications is February 28, 2019.