Apply Online NRI Candidates
Important Instructions for filling application form for NRI Candidates
- Register with your valid e-mail address. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email address as well as a mobile phone number throughout the selection process.
- Your name should be listed as it appears on your 10th certificate / mark sheet.
- Upload a scanned or digital copy of your photo and signature. Your photo should not be older than six months. Please make sure that the photo is clear and of continuous tone. It should have a white/off-white background, a full face, neck, and shoulders, a front view, and eyes that are open.
- The following file formats are supported: JPEG, JPG (maximum size: 1 MB). Make sure the photograph is scanned using a scanner only. Don't use your mobile phone or other mobile applications to scan your photograph.
- As applicable, upload a scanned copy of your latest General (EWS) / OBC (Non creamy) / SC / ST / Person with Disability (PwD) category certificate (maximum size: 500 KB).
- Please upload the scanned copy of your graduation mark sheets (Maximum size: 1.5 MB). Also upload your 10th, 12th and State of Domicile Certificate, sports certificate and work experience related documents (whichever applicable) (Maximum size: 500 KB).
- Also upload the valid proof of your NRI Status.
- You should keep a copy of the completed application form for your own records.
- Once an application fee is paid, it cannot be refunded.
- Candidate must be aware that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria does not guarantee consideration for shortlisting for the next stage of the admissions process. IRMA reserves the right to shortlist / select candidates.
The entire admissions process at the Institute shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Anand.
Before final submission, please ensure that the correct information has been entered. Make sure you enter data in the correct sequence after editing (do not skip any stage). Editing is permitted before final submission. Once the form is submitted, it can no longer be edited.
Mr. Janak R. Brahmbhatt
Phone No.: 02692-221657
Mr. Chandrakant Parmar
Phone No. 02692-221659
Ms. Prachi Vyas
Phone No. 02692-221682
WhatsApp No.: 90237 30310
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
2:00 pm to 6:00 pm